Sunday, August 30, 2009

Remembering My Brother Bobby

My brother, Bobby Hart, died tragically in a car accident in the fall many years ago, along with his two best friends. He was only 21 years old. All of them were wonderful young men. He was the light of my father's life, and they were very close. My dad never drove a car again after Bobby died and never completely recovered. This watercolor is my adaptation of him at this age, and although it may not look exactly like he did, just seeing it makes me happy...remembering. Sometimes art, in its many forms, can be very healing.

3 comments:

  1. Great art work Thanks for share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its very informative post i have learned many things from this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I’m satisfied that you just shared this helpful information with us.

    Best Regards,

    Clipping Path

    ReplyDelete